Up-to-date Residential and Lite Commercial Cost Databases are included with the Contractor’s Office estimating software.
- Easy access
- Localize your database costs by selecting the city closest to you in cost of living from a list
- Make the numbers even better simply
- Current costs for the entire list of unit cost items
- Markups on Labor and Materials included in each item
- Customize the database for your specific needs
Two styles of estimating exist in the system.
Jobs can be estimated using either style or a combination with an Estimating Database for each style.
The construction business software contains the labor, materials, subcontract, equipment and miscellaneous breakdowns and gives you a base for unit costing and pricing. That breakdown follows each transaction through the entire process and into generated Work Orders, Requests for Quotation and Purchase Orders and into accounting, posting the labor, materials and miscellaneous revenue items for Job Costing. Divisions or Job Costing categories to each cost segment of each line item are carried into integrated Accounting and Job Costing.
Detail or Line Item
- Remodelers, General Contractors, Builders, Commercial Contractors, all trades
- Create the Scope of Work
- Serve the traditional method or the database oriented method of estimating
- Requests for Quotation can be generated and, when the bids come back with the real numbers, the right ones can be incorporated into the final construction estimate with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Requests for Quotation and Purchase Orders can be generated from the construction estimate
- Click on groups of or individual line items from your active cost database
- Include Templates that are included with the system and those you have generated
- Adjust the construction estimate by applying measurements to the entire estimate or any part
- Save the estimate as the Budget when it is sold
- Create a Payment schedule or record Percent of Completion to use for tracking the construction job as well as for billing.
- Schedule tasks that carry all the information intricately through to the Job Schedule.
- Painters, Handyman and other types of construction contractors who estimate by task will benefit:
- Estimating is done by adding each task to a construction job with its unique text, labor, materials and miscellaneous charges and/or by using the Estimate Database of tasks you have stored.
- Requests for Quotation can be generated and, when the bids com back with the real numbers, the right ones can be incorporated into the estimate with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Available with either style
- Use the reports right there to compare the estimate to actual costs along the way through the construction job
- Save the job, or any part of the job, as a template to be used in future estimates for similar jobs